Author Topic: pikabutt2619 grew up  (Read 38 times)

July 23, 2019, 09:04:07 AM

Offline pikabutt

• View Profile
  • Minecraft IGN: Yaminiko
pikabutt2619 grew up
« on: July 23, 2019, 09:04:07 AM »
I'm not sure if anyone is gonna read this, years after this server has been down, but I hope someone from back then will recognize the name pikabutt2619. I miss this server, it was the first one that I ever joined when I first started playing minecraft in 2012. Back then I was a snotty and bratty little 10 year old who wanted to join the trend and listen to mc parodies of hit songs while playing this iconic game. A friend told me about this server and the ip address and I still remember it by heart to this day.

Anyways I just wanna say thanks for all the memories. I certainly have not forgotten this place as this has been my first minecraft home and I really wished I had stayed in contact with all my friends made back then like BagelKitteh, trusthimnow, Emmer145, shadowx1124, survivaldude29, HelloKittyGirl, amjizzle, and if I forgot you I'm sorry. By the time I'm writing this post I've already graduated high school and I'm turning 18 in a few weeks. I'll be off to college and honestly writing this post is making me cry.

There's a bit of me that wants to get this server back up and running but I know that probably won't happen now.

If any of you reading this remembers the name: pikabutt2619 and wants to get in touch again

Insta: @akadomin
Twitter: @nazoakari