Author Topic: Nostalgia  (Read 83 times)

March 27, 2019, 07:35:51 PM

Offline puqqz

• View Profile
  • Minecraft IGN: puqqz
Nostalgia
« on: March 27, 2019, 07:35:51 PM »
So I posted this on the HT forum because it was the most recent thing I could find about the server, but I see there's been at least a post here within the last year so maybe someone will see this?

Woah, never thought I'd find anything about these servers recently but I'm so glad I stumbled upon this. I don't think I was ever on HT much (if at all) but I was on MineResort for quite a long time (I went by Puqqz on there). I have no clue if anyone remembers me, but I met some great people on there that I would love to talk to again/catch up with. I don't remember like any names :/ but I'm sure if you reached out to me and we knew each other on MR then I'd definitely remember you. Only reason I'm posting this is because I have lots of memories playing on that server when I was younger, and like I said, had so many great people that I talked to every time I'd log on. If you remember me, or even think you do, hit me up! I'd love to catch up with some old friends. My discord is Erme#5823. If you don't have discord, I guess reply on here? I can't promise I'll remember to check back on this page but I'll definitely try.