Author Topic: A Farewell  (Read 321 times)

November 14, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

Offline CreeperKnight

• Global Moderator
  • Time to get Building!
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft IGN: Creeper_Knight10
A Farewell
« on: November 14, 2018, 10:56:35 PM »
Hey everybody.

You may or may not remember me, but I went by Creeper_Knight10 back in the day. It has been more or less 5 years since I played on this server, and I sincerely want to say thank you all for the memories made. Nothing has meant more to me than the friendships I made on this game. Sure, I don't play Minecraft anymore or have any plan to play it again, but my disinterest will never take away from the friendships I made here. To everyone who made this server what it was, I thank you. You all helped me mature into the person I am today, and I am forever grateful. I was getting emotional looking back at what I consider a highlight of my childhood, because I always looked forward to seeing everybody on the server.

If anyone still comes on here, remembers me, or has anything else to say, please reply. I'd love to catch up.

Thank you for the wonderful times

-Parker (Creeper_Knight10)

November 26, 2018, 06:02:01 AMReply #1

Offline jswilk

• Admin
  • MineResort Admin.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft IGN: jswilk
Re: A Farewell
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 06:02:01 AM »
Hey bud,

Thanks for the message, it really means a lot to the few people who still check the site. I enjoyed the time spent playing with you and everyone else, we always had a lot of fun. I have moved on to continue my education and I know Last has a full-time real job and a masters degree. Hope all is well with you.

JS

February 08, 2019, 08:17:19 PMReply #2

Offline lastres0rt

• Community Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 08:17:19 PM »
Sorry for my late response, but i have to say it is heartwarming to see people still remember the good times we had on this server. I really miss the great (and sometimes shootty) times we had here. The goal has always been to create a fun and safe environment, so i think we have at least partially achieved that :). Currently writing the last part of my thesis, and after that a full-time job is waiting.  How are you doing?

February 17, 2019, 04:17:40 PMReply #3

Offline mailamandtk

• When life give you Duck Tape, make something cool.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft IGN: mailamandtk
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 04:17:40 PM »
Just was talking about mineresort with some of my pals from school yesterday, hippie24, chickenminer721, and masseykid2015, we were all reminiscing about mineresort when the subject of Minecraft, the game none of us had played in 4 years, came up. I miss it and it was and forever will be the best server I was on. Thanks for the great memories everyone. Best of luck to everybody in their lives.

-Mail
-Mailman